
Today has been the most uneventful day, but that's ok because Homecoming is this weekend and I'm booked with up-do's, so I know I'll be wishing then that I could sit like I am now. My husband and I are planning to make a big decision soon. In the morning we're going to go to a mortgage place to see about getting our first home loan! It's all very exciting and scary, but it'll be a good change. Right now we live in new luxury apartments that were just built and we're so over it right now. If you are renting at all, becareful of there you live. Our property mgr. and her husband are known for just dropping in on you. One day my husband and I were sleeping and we hear Maggie barking so Jeff got out of bed to take her outside and when he opened the door there stood our maintenance man. He said he didn't think anyone was home so he just let himself in to change light fixtures that had a "recall" on them. We're just ready to have a place of our own where our little dog can run in the back yard, and we can paint, wallpaper, or do whatever we want. It'll be exciting when we finally something we can call our own :)
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cara your place is sooo cute! I can't wait to see it in person, before you BUY a house. I really like how you decorate! Your blog is very cool too. I enjoy reading it, and looking at pictures! I'm glad you enjoy posting! love ya!
-Ran
Post a Comment