A lot to post about today!

First of all I would like to wish Jeff a Happy 2 Years! Today is our 2 year anniversary! Wow, it has gone by so fast, and things have changed so much. One thing that hasn't change is how much I love you. I know that recently we hit a little bump in the road, but I truly believe it has made us stronger. You are my heart and the love of my life and I want to grow old together. I want us to be that cute old couple who sits out on their porch swing every night. I love you so much and thank you for 2 wonderful years!
*GAG* That's what everyone's doing right now ;)
On to other things! Look at where my Aiden started.
He was so tiny and fragile and I prayed so hard everyday that he would remain strong and grow big and strong. Now here's my handsome man today
He's so big and strong and is rolling over and trying to crawl. It's been so much fun seeing him do new things and watching his personality come out. He loves to be cuddled when he's sleepy, but any other time of day he's so independent. He wants to be held facing out so he can look around. If he's playing just leave him alone and let him have fun. If you bother him he screams. What's happened to my baby? I didn't realize these little ones could become so independent so young. I thank God for Aiden everyday. There's nothing in this world like being a mom is there? Happy 4 months Aiden (on the 25th)!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We went to my uncle's house for Thanksgiving dinner and had lots of great food and good times with family. I honestly didn't see Aiden all day b/c he was soaking in all of the love from the women in the family. I know he enjoyed it! When we got home we decorated for Christmas. I really do love this time of year! What I love even more is that we have Aiden this year and can share these special times with him.
I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and got to spend time with those you love.
Love,
Cara

3 comments:
Glad to hear you had a great Holiday. And Happy Anniversary to you two! (and happy 4 month birthday to Aiden as well)
Glad the holiday was good for you guys:) Happy be-lated Anniversary and happy 4 months to the ever growing and changing Aiden!
Happy Anniversary!! And Aiden is growing so fast! How do you keep up?! He's so cute!!
Post a Comment