Let me just start by saying that I've never been so bust in my life! I fall into bed every night just absolutely exhausted. I'm up at 6am and I go strong all day until I crash at 11pm or midnight. I am really enjoying myself though! I'm hoping this means that I'll really love nursing.
Clinicals are going well. I'm in the nursing home setting right now, and I love those people. They're so excited to see a friendly face and to have someone to talk to who really cares about them. Nursing home work is hard work! I give huge props to nursing assistants who do that hard work everyday. I must say that they're definitely doing the hardest work and way underpaid!
Aiden is doing very well and growing so much everyday! Right now his personality is really starting to come out and it's so cute! He's always being silly and he jabbers all the time. He's really starting to belly laugh too :) He keeps me entertained all day. We just sit and laugh all day. Every month I think he's at my favorite stage and then the next month rolls around and we have even more fun together. He's my big ol' sweetheart.
I need to head on out. There's always more I want to write about, but class is over for the day and I need to head on out and pick Aiden up. I hope all is well with all of you!
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey there! I'm glad that school is going so well for you and your enjoying it so:) With that schedule it sounds like you'll be prepared for those 12 hour shifts nurses work.
Give Aiden a kiss and hug for us. This month is so crazy busy, but we need to get together sometime. Keep up the awesome grades and enjoy your fun times with Aiden. Every month indeed gets better and better:)
So glad you are enjoying yourself. I think Nursing Home nurses are so special..that is a hard stage to take care of.
Can't wait to see more pics of Aiden. Glad he is bringing so much joy to your family.
Post a Comment