Coming Jan 1st, 2008!
Surprised? We sure were! I went to the ER May 10th around 2am because I was having some pains. They were horrible or sharp. It was more of an ache, and I thought that I needed to go in and make sure it wasn't something more serious going on. The Dr came in around 4am and he said that he thought we were going to be really surprised and then he proceeded to tell us that I'm pregnant. What a surprise! I really was not expecting to hear that. But he said that's all they found and nothing else was wrong. It was much better news than I was expecting to hear!!
Wednesday we had the ultrasound, and I told the tech that the ER Dr said I was about 3 weeks. She then told us that we wouldn't be able to see the baby because it was so early. She was just going to take a look and make sure everything looked healthy. So, she started everything up, and there was the baby! We heard its heartbeat and it was beautiful. She said that I was definitely farther along than we all thought, so she measured the baby and its due date is Jan 1st!
I think this has been the biggest surprise I've ever had, but it's also been the biggest blessing too :) We get to be parents again and Aiden gets to be a big brother. I'm so very thankful!

3 comments:
OHMYGOSH!! Congratulations Cara!!! SO happy for you :)!!!
That is fantastic news Cara...a baby, how wonderful and what a due date! I am so happy for you, I pray your first trimester is smooth and healthy.
Whoa Cara!! Holy moly!! Big congrats!
Post a Comment