Off to a great start!
Today I saw my doctor for my first big visit, and everything is going very well. I've been crying and scared because I know I'm predisposed to some health problems, as most of you know. They ran a glycohemoglobin which basically checks your sugar levels to see what they've been for the past 3 months. My levels were fine, which was a huge relief. I had a good blood pressure reading as well, so I was very pleased!! I didn't get to hear the heartbeat today because I'm still to early for the doppler to pick it up through my belly, so we'll get to hear it again in 4 weeks. The doctor said everything looks healthy and all of my blood work is excellent. I couldn't ask for much more right now.
I need to head on out and finish up some paperwork for my clinical tomorrow while Aiden is still napping. I just wanted to give a quick update.

2 comments:
Great news!!!! So glad your vitals are looking good.
OK, so it's only taking me a few days to catch up on all my blogs:) The cool thing is, I new this great and exciting news before you posted it, hehe:)
I'm so happy and thankful with you that all is going so well already!! God is so good:) Now all you need to do is come over and let me touch you so you can rub some baby magic on me!
Post a Comment