Thursday, June 07, 2007

I'm just needing to vent right now. I've been a little discouraged because of comments people make about us having another baby on the way. Children are a blessing from God right? He tells us that. So why do people get so crazy? I admit that after I found out, I had a long crying spell because I was scared, and not for reasons most people like to dwell on. I was crying because I was so worried about my health. As most of you know my health goes down hill at the end and I was told after I had Aiden that they're problems I'll always have when I get pregnant. Now that I've learned more about these health problems I get, it's really scary! Then I sucked it up and got over and got excited.

Now people just ask how we feel about it and act liks it's crazy that Aiden and the new baby will be approx. 18 months apart. It's hurtful. I don't know why anybody thinks they have the right to make bold comments about your life and put in their 2cents. The people who truly love us are excited for us and I guess that's all that matters.

I was talking to my mom about what my Dr told me about why the pill doesn't work sometimes. He basically said that any little thing in the world can throw it off. So, I was talking about how I was sick for like 4 weeks. Not seriously ill, just a cold I couldn't shake. My mom told me to get that out of my head and to not even think about it because God had other plans for us and this baby is meant to be. I cut our Pastor's hair yesterday and I was telling him what a surprise this baby was, and he was talking to me about how God has wonderful plans for us and it's all about His timing. It was such an encouragement!

So, thank you to those of you who have been encouraging and positive and supportive...it really means a lot right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still don't understand why almost EVERYONE has to weigh in on this subject, when for most it's none of their business! I pray for grace for you as you deal with these people, and also pray for your health as you carry this precious baby.

Randi said...

God and only God knows what is best for you and your family. Some people just feel it's their NEED to give their 2 cents about everything. Everything happens for a reason and if you were not ready for all this God wouldn't have put it upon you. God is always with us helping and guiding us. I pray that His grace be with you as you have to deal with these silly people.

The sad thing is, is we all have to deal with these kind of people from time to time and really we just have to shut them out and focus on what we know is the truth:)

Allon 'n Amber said...

Cara...its all about you and your family. Period. Do not listen to other people's opinions because they are just that...opinions. I second Candace & Randi's comments, God's timing is perfect. You cannot second guess or question it because it just is. Remember to breathe and let things go...you got a little one to think about. Ignore the others!

Anonymous said...

Miss Rae,

Don't sweat that. You know Aim and I had Meg and Tiny 20 months apart. I think people would do good to mind their own business. And I am not too shy to tell them that.

You Big Bro.

Cara said...

That's why I love you so much my big, macho brother!