My Sonshine!
Here's Aiden reading a book he got from Grandma Delehoy. I know we have a genius on our hands! I also, know that every mom says that, but I really mean it :) And no, I'm not partial. I'm so thankful for this little boy. I could have the worst day in the world and when I get home or pick him up from my mom and dad's home...he makes everything better. He smiles at me so big with his two little teeth and and starts swinging his arms because he's so excited to his mama. You look at these little ones and realize that little things that we get hung up on and get bent out of shape over and worry about aren't so important.
You know what I love? In the place where I have my clinicals they interview the residents and put their little survey by the door, so you can get to know a little bit more about them on a personal level. So many of them have had such interesting lives. Some are very educated with Bachelor's degrees and some made a wonderful living from farming or having their own business. Right above their their "Words of Wisdom" they're asked what they're most proud of in life. You know what every single person has said? They've either said "My family" or "My kids". That really puts things into perspective for you. I'm finishing up school, so I can help provide a good life for us, and to give me something I can depend on if I ever have to support myself. I always read those papers though, and it reminds me to focus on what really matters. You can end up with the whole alphabet behind your name, but at the end of the day your family and the time spent with them is the most important.

3 comments:
You definitely a proud mama and you should be! He is beautiful and well loved and will appreciate all the sacrifices you made for him.
I want to take this little blond headed boy's picture until my battery goes dead!
I DON'T CARE HOW DOWN OR DISCOURAGED WE FEEL, WHEN WE SEE THIS PRECIOUS FACE, IT ALL GOES AWAY. I CAN'T IMAGINE HOW WONDERFUL WE'LL FEEL WHEN THERE ARE TWO BEAUTIFUL FACES TO LOOK AT.
MUCH LOVE,
PAPPAW AND MAMMAW
Post a Comment