Happy Birthday, Aiden!!
You're the big 1 today! Yay! Here you were a year ago...
And here you are today!! I can't even believe you're the same tiny boy we started with. You have been the biggest blessing in our world. You bring so much joy and happiness to our life. I can't remember what life was like before I had you. You came into this world a 5 pound baby. Now you've grown into a big boy who wears a size 3 shoe and is almost in 18 months clothes. You're now taking about 10 steps at a time. You can do sign language for more. You can say "hi", "mama", "dada", "yes". You won't say anything on command, but you do say things when you want to. You LOVE music and jabber to us like there's no tomorrow...I just spend everyday soaking in all of my time with you and cherishing every moment because you are so precious to me. I couldn't ask for a more well behaved, smart boy! I love you very much. Happy 1st Birthday!

3 comments:
Happy 1st B-day Aiden Man! I remember the very spot I was at when I was told you had decided to arrive early on us!! And now here it is, 1 whole year later!! Time indeed flies way too fast.
We pray that God blesses you on this happy day and with many more happy and healthy years little man:) Hugs from all of us over here!
Now enjoy some CAKE!
Happy First, precious Aiden!!! You are just as adorable then as you are now. "The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you. The Lord lift up his countenance on you, and give you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)
Happy Birthday sweet sweet boy. How much joy have you brought your mom and dad. I am sure you will be an awesome big brother. Continue to grow into the likeness of His son.
Post a Comment