Greetings to everyone :) I'm Cara Delehoy and this is my life. This has been a good year. On Nov. 27, 2004 I married Jeff. He is the love of my life. There are definitely a lot of adjustments to be made during the first year of marriage. It's full of ups and downs, compromise and lots of love. My advice to those newlyweds out there and those who are considering getting married is...Don't give up. Even when you think it's something you're never going to make it through, just be patient and love eachother unconditionally, work through it and you'll be glad that you did. I've also learned that marriage isn't 50/50, it's 100/100. Married life is wonderful and I wouldn't trade it for anything else in this world b/c I have a good husband who works hard to provide for us and he loves me with all of his heart :) We also have a cute puppy whose name is Maggie. She's my baby! So, I'm sure you'll be hearing alot of wonderful things about my life with Jeff and Maggie along this little journey, and remember....count your blessings everyday. So, welcome to my world.... 
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Cara Welcome to Blogger! So glad to have you on board! And wonderful Blog, very classy! Great pics, all three of you look beautiful, nice looking couple! Enjoy Blogging, and sharing your life with all of us, we'll enjoying reading and viewing!
Post a Comment