Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

We are under a snow advisory right now, so we're expecting a lot of snow. I must say though that it's very beautiful and it's the kind of snow that sparkles. I love it! I'm just not looking forward to driving in it tomorrow. I had a good day today. I finished up some more Christmas shopping. I finally have my husband's presents. Men can be hard to buy for, huh? I also got all of the wrapping paper and bows and ribbons. It's such a good feeling to hand someone a beautifully wrapped package. Now we only have my mom and dad to take care of and I think that's it. Everyone else is taken care of. I just love this time of year! I just sat here and filled out applications online for the hospital and for Birchaven nursing home. Pray that the hospital calls me first. That's the job I really, really want. It also seems to be the more ideal places to work and it's only like 2 minutes from our house. I know I'm praying hard b/c it's where I really want to be. Well, I must go for now. I know there wasn't much to report today, but I just wanted to add a little update. Have a good night everyone, and try to stay warm!

No comments:
Post a Comment