Winter Wonderland!
I was attempting to capture the beauty of the snow today and the heavy snow that was falling, but I don't think I quite got it. This is the tree in our back yeard though. I've tried and tried to get a whole picture of it, but it's too huge. It is a beautiful day though. I hate driving in snow, but it does make everything so pretty!

2 comments:
I can't believe all that snow already. And it's only Dec.!!! That is just amazing how quickly I forget about snow...and not to mention driving in it. Please be careful!! That's so scary!! Thanks for all your great blog entries!! I love reading all about what's going on in your life. Your pic of you and your husband is adorable!!
Hey Cara, aka "Crumpster" as you'll always be to me, married or not. I like the pic, looks like here too. Your yard looks nicer than mine, no neighborhood kids running through it. We need a fence!!! Nor do I see "yellow" snow, hehe. The sun is finally out here and it makes the snow more attractive. (If you can make snow more attractive.)
Post a Comment