Monday, February 20, 2006

The first belly pic!



Well, at 13 weeks the belly is starting to show pretty well! I can't believe that Fri will start my 4th month! This has gone by so fast already. I just can't wait to be done, and nnot because I'm miserable and I hate being pregnant. I just can't wait to see this litle one. Everyday I am thinking about this baby constantly. My little heart is just thrilled.

My life has been oh so uneventful lately, but I wanted to post my first belly pic! What an exciting time this is! I'm sorry I don't have more to say. Oh, I do have a new profile on MySpace though. My address is myspace.com/cararaed My great sister-in-law Carried told me how to make it cute and add music and I'm very proud of it! So check it out everyone!

4 comments:

Randi said...

YAY!! And the belly pics begin!! How cute! I'm so thrilled for you Cara! What an exciting time, enjoy every moment, b/c it does go by way too fast! I can't believe your heading into your 2nd trimester! Way to go! I miss you! Love ya!

Allon 'n Amber said...

Yeah Cara!! This is going to be so exciting watching you grow and seeing your little one when it comes!! So excited for you both!!
I'll check you out on MySpace since I have an account there too! You can be my friend!! :) It's fun isn't it!! Big Hugs!!

RD Momma said...

DOH! I so need to go buy a digital camera so I can start taking my belly pics too!!! That is so cute :-) Welcome to the 2nd trimester! It feels great to be getting my energy back, not where it once was, but MUCH better than during that 1st trimester.

Anonymous said...

xxHi your tummy is so pretty. It's not fat at all with the babie in there. Well I thought I might let you know that!