Monday, November 20, 2006

Aiden is on the move!!

Today Aiden hit a big milestone. He can now roll from his belly to his back! Yay! Jeff was home to see it, and we got it on film. It was so great! We cheered and clapped for him. What a big boy I have! When he's on his belly he even tries to pull himself forward. He's in size 2 diapers, weighs 11lbs 11oz, can roll over... He's unstoppable now!.....I cant hit enter and go to the next line, so I'm going to have to run all of this together, so forgive me!....School is going well and my second class is almost done. Wednesday is my final and I'm ready for the Anatomy and Physiology part to be over and head onto something new. I pray everyday that acheive my goal of making the President's list every quarter. I just know it'll make me a better nurse b/c it means I'm studying hard and it'll help me get scholarships to enter a program to get my Bachelor's and Masters at the same time. That's a 3-4 year program which isn't bad at all. Somedays it sounds like a long time, but when you look at the big picture it isn't. I'm glad I'm doing this b/c I know it's something I really need to do for myself. We're getting family pictures done in the morning to send out in the Christmas cards, so I hope everything goes well and we all look great :) I've been practicing my smile in the mirror. Cheesy, I know! It's time for me to head on out and color my hair! Nighty-night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog through Heather. WTG to your big boy :) We just had our family pics done for our Christmas cards. I can't wait to get them back

Randi said...

Yay Aiden:) What a big boy your getting to be. And to think you were born so tiny but now your crusing and keeping up with the big boys! I'm sure the pics looked great!! Did Deb do them? She always does an awesome job:) Enyoy your men this holiday season and I'll talk to you perhaps next week:) p.s. Do good on your final, get a A!!