Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wow, I think it's time to update. Things have been crazy around here. School is keeping me busy these days, but even more so now that I'm on the 1pm-4pm schedule. It really stinks having a big chunk out of the middle of my day. By the time I pick up Aiden at Mammaw and Pappaw's I get home around 6-6:30pm. I don't have time to get anything constructive done. I have enough time to take care of my Aiden, study and briefly catch up on the blogs I read. So, if I used to comment all the time and I don't so much anymore, I hope you understand!

Jeff and I have been up a lot of night lately just talking and talking...Sometimes till 3am. This leads me to a big announcement. Jeff has decided he wants to go to school to be a Chiropractor! I am very proud of him. I know he'll be a great Dr.! He'll finish up some classes here in Ohio at Owens and BGSU then we'll have to move out of state for 3 years for him to get the DC to be a Chiropractor. Our options are Iowa, Florida (near Daytona beach) and Dallas. I immediately want to eliminate Iowa. I think Florida sounds nice. We could go to the beach and Disneyworld when we want to. Fun! This is such a huge change, but it's something he wanted to do right out of high school and changed his mind. You know how scary life decisions can be right out of school. It's something he still wants to do, so he has my support.

School is going well. I have a 96.5 in this class, so I'm excited. I didn't go in today b/c the nurse came to give Aiden his RSV vaccination, so I needed to be home. It's nice to have a full day at home. This day will be filled with cleaning! I did have Jeff get all of the Christmas decorations out of the attic so I can start working on getting all of our stuff up. This is my most favorite time of year. I'm so excited that Aiden is here this year to share in the holidays and I can't wait to spoil him on Christmas!

Well, I must be off to start in on the house. Love!

1 comment:

Allon 'n Amber said...

That is so awesome Cara!! How awesome to make such a huge decision, I'm sure God will bless you both for taking that huge leap!! Allon and I did the same thing early into our relationship and its been the best decision ever since!! You'll both be in our prayers!! Huge blessings!! Love the tree too, Christmas is so fun and decorating is a blast!! Enjoy!!