AidenAdd to My Profile | More Videos
Not Fair, Not Fair. I keep checking in and the video doesn't work:( I want to see Aiden a movin!!
YAY..it works now! HE. WILL. BE. WALKING. BEFORE. YOU. KNOW. IT. It's amazing how fast they pick up stuff and get GOOD at it too!!
Oh and p.s. When I heard your mom say, " Aiden,go get mommy". Oh it hit me, for some reason. We are MOMMIES!? Were we not just in beauty school?...Oh man...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Not Fair, Not Fair. I keep checking in and the video doesn't work:( I want to see Aiden a movin!!
YAY..it works now!
HE. WILL. BE. WALKING. BEFORE. YOU. KNOW. IT. It's amazing how fast they pick up stuff and get GOOD at it too!!
Oh and p.s. When I heard your mom say, " Aiden,go get mommy". Oh it hit me, for some reason. We are MOMMIES!? Were we not just in beauty school?...Oh man...
Post a Comment