The most wonderful time of the year


It's almost midnight here and I'm wide awake and very happy. We just found out that Jeff's family can come for Christmas and I'm so excited. We'll spend our first Christmas in our first house with lots of family around. That's how I like to spend Christmases. So, I plan on having a nice big crock pot full of Amish soup ready for everyone with some homemade bread to warm their bellies. That Amish cookook has come in so handy. I'm not as good at making my mom's sugar cookies yet, it's a very touchy recipe, so I'm going to bake Amish cookies and goodies and start my own tradtitions. I just want everyone to have a great time here. Jeff and I sure will have a wonderful time!! I wish we all lived closer so we could do stuff together all the time, my brother an his family included. Well, I need to go dry my hair. I just wanted to share my good news with everyone! Goodnight!
P.S. I had to add Maggie's pic again b/c she is so stinkin cute in her sweater!

No comments:
Post a Comment