Monday, November 21, 2005

A Wonderful Weekend!
















This weekend was a great weekend. Saturday was Maggie's first birthday. I know it's cheesy, but we bought her a cup cake as you can see. I feel like she's my bab, and I love spoiling her. If I'm this ga-ga over my dog I can't imagine how I'll be when I have a baby! Anyway, she loved eating the cupcake after we took her picture with it :) My mom and dad bought her a toy that talks and barks and she's deathly afraid of it! I guess that when you're only 8 pounds you have to be on guard all the time.
Saturday night, Jeff and I went with my mom and dad and Ken and Marie to The Ultimate Doo-Wop show in Toledo. It was awesome! I grew up listening to only that music, and it was so fun!
It was nice just having some time to spend with family and friends and my husband (most importantly). With our schedules, I don't always get to see him as much as I'd like. I'm really looking forward to this weekend b/c we will be celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary. We'll be going down to Amish country just to have a slower pace where we can relax and enjoy peace and quiet and eat some good food. I don't think anything beats Amish cooking. I would like to go through the antique malls too and see if I can find any little things to put out around our new house :)
I must go now, I'm making some spaghetti for dinner. It feels good to be settled and cooking again. It makes me feel normal. Nighty-night everyone!

2 comments:

Lowry said...

Doo-wop? Toledo has "The Ultimate Doo-wop Shop?" Ha! Wow! Just when I thought my home town had nothing left to show, I hear of a doo-wop shop. That's pretty original for a place the I thought was good as dead.

What's with people posring their pet pics on their blogs. First, they make me want a kitty. Now I want a puppy. Cute doggie.

Randi said...

Maggie's little pink tongue puts a smile on my face everytime!