
Hey, boys and girls! I'm sorry it has been so long since I've made an entry. Jeff and I have been so busy! We're finally all moved into our house and now we are just putting things where we want. We have a little bit of painting to do. Mom is coming over tomorrow and finishing up the woodwork in the living room and I need to paint the kitchen and we just need to do the trim and ceiling in our hallway then put wallpaper below the chair rail we have down the hall and we'll be done. I love this house. Jeff and I have been very fortunate to have the opportunity to get this house. When we first moved in, it was very surreal. Jeff and I were talking one night and I told him that it was almost scary to be in the house because it was such a grown up move. It's kinda scary when you get to this age when you and your friends are getting married and having babies and getting houses. It's very fun and rewarding though. Everyday I see how blessed Jeff and I are, and I also see how blessed I am to have Jeff. I know some girls in horrible messes and it makes me so thankful that Jeff is such a great man. He's so hard working and loving and respectful. I could hav every easily ended up in a bad situation, so I thank God everyday for parents who raised me to have a good head on my shoulders, for leading Jeff to me, and for Jeff's parents raising him so well. Pray for me because I have hug decisions to make concerning school and work. The way it look right now, I think I'm going to have to get a job with an assisted living place because they will pay for me to get my nurse's aid certification that I need and they'll also help with tuition. So, today or tomorrow I'm going to call and make an appointment to go in and speak with whoever does the hiring and see if I can get some answers to help me make big decisions. I know that working for a place like that would be a good move for me for school, but it's scary because I've worked in the hair industry for 4 years, and this is going to be such a huge change. I know it'll be a good change, but change is always a little frightening. Well, I must head on out for now. I need to get ready for work. Have a wonderful day! (Sorry the pic is a little crooked)
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
CARA!!!! Your house is SOOO STINKING CUTE! I can't wait to see it in real life. Very cozy! I'm so happy and excited for you and Jeff! I remember all the emotions of buying your first house! This is great! Enjoy it, even the unpacking, and painting, cause it's all yours! "Your Making Memories!" haha
That looks like a wonderful cozy house. I wish you and Jeff the best of luck in that house. Thanks for visiting my blog by the way. I don't know how you happened to find it, but I'm glad you did. You live in Findlay, you say? So the Owens you must be talking about must be the one around Toledo, where I live. I wonder what beauty salon you work at. Wish I could have went to Colorado. I'll be visiting your site again soon. It was nice meeting you!
Post a Comment