Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Best Day Ever!

Today was the most wonderful day! Jeff and I signed the papers for our house, and we got the keys today! My mom and I painted today, which was fun. I must say though, the living room came out a little more yellow than I wanted, but I believe it will look very nice once all of our stuff is in there. I never realized how much painting takes out of you. I was up and down and up and down on the ladder and my shoulders and forearms hurt so badly that I don't know if I'll be able to move tomorrow. We painted 3 rooms in 6 hours, so that's not bad I guess. The living room is very big so that was a lot of wall to cover! I think I'll go make myself a cup of tea and relax and watch tonight's episode of Top Model. Nighty-night!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Yay! So happy for you both! What an adventure you're about to begin. Ahh painting, I must say I admire you for working so hard. I only painted our bathroom, and I retired after that, and that was almost 2 years ago, haven't picked up a brush since. If your good, we might hire you and your mom. Haha. Enjoy packing and decorating your new crib, can't wait to see it. Post some pics. Love you! Love, Randall