Colorado was wonderful!
Jeff and I had a wonderful time in Colorado together. I was so happy when he got there b/c I was so sad without my honey. We had a ton of fun at the CSU game, especially b/c they won! I loved Jeff's parents' cabin too! It was so peaceful and serene up there, and the scenery was so beautiful with mountains all around us!
I just got home from Owens where I took my entrance exam. I was so nervous about taking it that I was even crying, but all is well!!! I finished the test and Linda told me that I had the highest scores she's ever seen. She said she's only ever seen one other person score higher
in math and that girl tested into Trig, so I'm pretty much right where I need to be, which is wonderful b/c that's right where I wanted to be! So, on Friday I'll go speak with my advisor and figure out where I go from here. I can't wait to get started. I'm definitely ready for a change!!
Jeff and I go tomorrow to do the paperwork for our house!! I am so excited. I can't believe we'll have something to call our own! My mom and I are going to go in tomorrow afternoon to paint the rooms, and I can't wait for that either! Jeff and I picked out some pretty colors for the rooms. So continue to keep us in your prayers b/c we have some exciting but busy times ahead of us :)
Have a wonderful evening everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment