I've got the mid-week blues...

I've been sitting here all day sick with a fever and a horrible sinus infection. Atleast I have today and tomorrow off to recouperate. I would just like to thank my husband for being so good to me. He got all of the cleaning done for me so I could spend all day resting. Isn't that so good of him?! I'm so fortunate to have him. I also need rest b/c there was huge drama at work this week and some horrible things happened. It's so hard to work with women. They're so moody! Starting Monday I'll be off for 2 and a half weeks while we get remodeled and trust me, we're all counting down! Colorado here I come! I can't wait to see my brother and his family and my friends from high school and Jeff's parents. Jeff's parents are the sweetest people! I love being around them. His parents graduated from CSU so we'll be going to a football game and I know Jeff can hardly wait. He told me that's his favorite thing to do with his dad :) He needs a vacation too since he's been working 7 days a week. I feel so bad b/c I know he wants to be home more. So be praying that a new door of oppurtunity might open up. I pray daily for all of the people he works with b/c I know it has to be so hard on everyone.
Anyway, I love this picture I posted. It reminds me of a sunset on a tropical island where I'd love to be right now! God gave us a beautiful world didn't He...

No comments:
Post a Comment