Thursday, October 06, 2005

On Our Way to Getting a House....


I'm sitting here bored while Jeff is at work. I'm still resting b/c I'm trying to get well before tomorrow b/c I have to work. Today Jeff and I went to talk with Jim Williamson about a house he owns that we're very interested in. He gave us much promise and I'm praying that we can get it. Jeff and I both want this so much. Maggie would love it too b/c it has a big fenced back yard and she could run to her little heart's content.
I just found out today that I can register for classes this coming Monday, so I need to schedule an appointment to take my entrance exam. I'm scared b/c it's been a good 5 years since I've seen a math problem. I know this will all be worth it in the end though.
So keep Jeff and I in your thoughts and prayers b/c we have a busy time ahead of us!

No comments: