Tuesday, December 13, 2005

No title for tonight.

Here's a picture of Jeff and I last Christmas and I just decided to use it b/c I was looking for a new picture I could post, and I wanted a picture of me and my oney up here. Jeff looks nice in red, huh? We have one week till Jeff's family gets here and I can't wait. I think I have almost all of the ingredients to start making all of the Christmas cookies! I love this time of year and all of the good smells that fill your home and all of the wonderful sights. I just think it's especially nice that Jeff's family and my new family will be here with us this Christmas. It will make everything just so much more special. It'll be fun to have this big Christmas and do fun things with family b/c I know that once I start school and have a new job...my fun will be over b/c I won't get as much time off from work, and I definitely can't miss school. I'm ready for school though. I've always done well. At this point I'm just ready to get it over with so we can be on to new things! I've been having mixed feelings b/c I want to go to school and get my degree just so I have it if something would ever happen to Jeff then I would be able to care of myself and our kids (when we have them), but I don't want to work when I have kids. I think at the most I'll work 2 or 3 days a week, so I can spend as much time as possible with my kids. I know my mom regrets that she didn't stay home with us, and I don't want to have those regrets. I can handle 2 or 3 days away, and only a few days of work as an RN is a heck of a lot more money than I make now as a hairstylist. I guess I just had to vent. It's something I think about a lot. I know though that once we're done it'll be totally possible, so I shouldn't stress. I just want to be the best wife and mother I can be in this life. I do believe that Jeff and I will be great parents someday! Just remember that family is so, so important!! Make those that you love a big priority in your life. I must get going for now. Have a good night for everyone! I send my love to you all.

1 comment:

Randi said...

Awww! You two look so cute and cozy on the couch! Christmas is so much fun when your with the ones you love and make you feel safe. Now this year you have Maggie to add to the family shot. And yum yum Christmas cookies, I bet you make GREAT ones! I need to make some myself cause I love cookies!