It's been too long!
Wow, I really need to not wait so long to write a post. Then it's hard for me to remember what all has been going on. Valentine's day was great. Jeff got me a rose and a beautiful card that I can't read too closely, or I cry. Then he took me to The Olive Garden for dinner. After that we went to see a movie. We went to see Firewall with Harrisoon Ford. It was a pretty good movie. I found it enjoyable.
School has been going ok. I must say that I cannot stand English. At first I was really complaining about math too, but that class isn't so bad. It's writing papers that I can't stand. For my next paper I'm supposed to explain something for 3-5 pages. How the heck can describe something for that long?? I'm just having serious writer's block. I've been thinkging about something to write about al week, and I still haven't come up with anything.
On Wednesday Jeff and I went to the Y to get some exercise in. I just did some walking, and boy did I feel great! I won't be able to make it back to the Y till Tues, so I think I'll have to test out my new workout DVD. I looked into a water class for pregnant mommies, but they're not offering it anymore. They did have a low intensity water class I could take, but the classes are while I'm in school. School is over May 14th, so I think I'll check on it again after that. They also offer swimming lessons for babies. It's called Shrimps, and you can start your baby when it's 6 months old, so we're going to get our baby in on that. I always want our kids to know how to swim and swim well. I was in swimming lessons when I was little and I was so terrified of the diving board that I never got past the Guppy stage. I think that's great to get your kids started young. Also, the lessons they take from 6mos-4 years of age, the parents are in the water with them, so I think that's great. I just know that I need to keep working out, so I can bounce back fast after the baby is here, and so it'll help labor go faster and smoother. That needs to be my mantra even when I don't feel like going.
OH! Before I forget....*sings* Happy Birthday dear Randi! Happy Birthday to you! i hope you have a wonderful day!
I need to get going for now everyone. I need to get ready for work. Have a great weekend! I love you all!

2 comments:
Thank you so much Cara! I did indeed have a wonderful day! (boy is it hard to type, with one hand b/c you have a wiggly little boy who's hungry!) Love You!
Oh I love English!!! I HATE Math with a passion though! I'm great at writing papers. If you ever want/need someone to proof-read for you, I'm your gal! I'd be an English teacher except that I can't stand to TEACH anyone anything, patience is lacking, which will hopefully change once the baby is born :p
Good luck!!!!
Post a Comment