Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Amazing


I've always thought this was the most amazing picture. It truly shows that the babies we carry are living babies with heartbeats, not just a fetus, or something we can get rid of if we want to. It's a miracle. This baby was 21 weeks old in his mama's belly, and needed surgery. The Dr. performed surgery while he was still in his mom's uterus, and his little hand grabbed the Dr's finger.....I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember this picture, but haven't seen it since getting pregnant and having a baby and it made me tear up. Not to be political, but you look at a picture like this and think how in the world can people rationalize that this is not a baby, not a living thing, not a life. It kills me, it really does.

Thanks for posting this Cara.