

I had a happy first unofficial Mother's Day. It was so fun to get cards for the mommy-to-be on Mother's day and gifts. It wasn't really even those things that made is special though, I think it was just being recognized as a Mother. Wow, that's such a big deal and so exciting. It's amazing how this little boy has changed my life and he isn't even here yet. My heart is already bursting with so much love for him. I already want to keep him safe and protect him from any kind of hurt in this world. I can't imagine how much stronger these feelings will be in 3 months when he's here. I love my big strong boy :)
I can't wait till Father's Day, so I can do something for Jeff. I already know what I want to do for him, and I would love to tell everyone, but he reads my page and I don't want to ruin the surprise. I just know it's something that will mean a lot to him. I'm so thankful for him, and I'm thankfu that Aidan will have such a good example of how a man and a husband and a father should be.
What a wonderful feeling this parenting stuff is! I need to head on out to my mom's. I hope all of you are having a wonderful day :) Hopefully I'll have many exciting things to write about this week!
Monday, May 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment