On a break.
I won't be around here for several days. I am getting Spring cleaning done this week. On Thursday Jeff and I will be leaving for wedding in Colorado. I'm the matron of honor, so I'm very excited. She is such a good friend and she and her man have been together for a long time. They really are perfect for eachother and I can't wait to celebrate with them. Anyway, I need everything perfect before we leave. I refuse to come home to any kind of mess anywhere. I'm turning into my mama more and more everyday, which is a good thing. She's a good woman :)
I've decided not to post anymore pics of what we're doing with Aidan's nursery until it's all done b/c it's changed again. We're back to farm animals, only different bedding b/c the other bedding is so hard to get. There was also a 10 week delivery wait for the other bedding, and that's my due date, so forget that. Jeff really wants to get Aidan a metal John Deere tractor to set on his dresser. That's a sentimental thing for him b/c all of his grandparents were farmers, and it's something he grew up around. So, the new bedding is picked and I"ll have pics once his room is all done :)
I hope that all of you enjoy your week! Enjoy this beautiful weather, and I'll have pics and stories when I get back!
xoxox

3 comments:
Have a wonderful time in Colorado and being in another wedding!! How fun!! And can't wait to see all the pics of what you are doing with Aidan's room! Don't work too hard trying to get everything clean! Big hugs to ya!
Have fun out West and Becareful:)
Oh oh John Deere! Hehe I want to get some John Deere stuff for our home too, just waiting til we get the bigger stuff out of the way :-)
Post a Comment