Time to prepare!
I just woke up from a 3 hour nap that was much needed! I'm not sure why I was so tired all of a sudden. Actually, I think it's because I'm starting to flip-flop all night. If I don't have to pee then an ache or pain is waking me up. I think I'm just getting to the ever dreaded uncomfortable part.
Yesterday my mom came over and we got the trim in Aidan's room painted. The walls are beige and the trim is sage green now. It looks so sharp! On Monday Jeff and I are going to get Aidan's furniture and bedding and travel system and a few odds and ends that we need. I'm ready to have his room done, and not for the normal reasons either. I'm a member of the August Expecting Club on ivillage, and the women with gestational diabetes have started having their babies....Scary huh? Premature labor is a side effect of this lovely thing we call gestational diabetes, so I guess we can't be very sure about when he's coming. So, my plan is to get my bag packed and his room done next week. I just want to be prepared just in case because you never know!
Ok, I'm off for now so I can get a few things done now that I've slept the afternoon away. Ciao!

1 comment:
Holy crap Cara! I just started freaking out this morning about how I have NOTHING for the baby yet, let alone the nursery, and then I read your post about the iVillage girls having their babies already! Obviously I haven't been on there since I moved LOL! Dang, guess I know what site I'll be shopping online at today! hehe
Post a Comment