Back to student life!
Today I went to Brown Mackie College just to talk to someone about starting school on Sept 5th, and before I knew it I was doing interviews and doing paperwork...I signed the contract and I start Sept 5th. My graduation date will be November 21, 2007. Next year I'll be an official nurse! It all happened so fast that I felt like I was in a dream, but I know it'll all be worth it. so my starting schedule should be from 9am-noon, Mon-Thurs, so Jeff will be home to watch Aiden. When Jeff can't watch him them my mom or dad will. Honestly, if Daddy or Mammaw or Pappaw couldn't watch him then I wouldn't do it. And it's nice that it's only 3 hours in the morning. That gives me the rest of the day to spend with him. I'm definitely ready to just get done. I must say that when I was in the hospital with Aiden it confirmed my desire to be a nurse. All of my nurses were wonderful! I had Jen and Holly the most, but even the ones I'd see every now and then were great. I hope I can do my job well and take great care of people and let them know I care about them and their situation. I know it's a job I'll be pleased with and will find very rewarding. I must say that I love having a graduation date. That really gives me a goal and even more of an initiative to work hard.
This is such a short post, but I need to head on out. I just got Aiden fed and he's back to sleep now. I'm going sleep until it's time for me to pick Jeff up from work. I have to be to my mom and dad's early in the morning b/c my dad has an appointment at Cleveland Clinic and I always go for support. Aiden and I have a long day ahead of us! Have a great night everyone! Sleep tight and sweet dreams!

4 comments:
Cara that's wonderful!!! I wish you all the luck :) Can't wait to hear updates from the school-front.
This makes me think of a song or something silly,that Adam Sandler does...Back to School, Back to School. I don't know the rest of it! I have no idea where I got that? Funny how my brain works sometimes:)
Cara that's awesome!! You are going to make a awesome nurse! Go get em girl!!
Its nice to hear that you are becoming a nurse, I have so much admiration for people who work in the healthcare industry. You will enjoy your time learning, it does go way to quick though, before you know it you'll be on those hospital wards!!
Post a Comment