Happy 1 week my Aiden!
I can't believe it's been a week already. What a wonderful and blessed week it has been. I must say that it feels like he's always been with us. I seriously don't know what I did before I had him. My days must have been very boring. God has blessed us so much with a healthy, strong son. I thank Him everyday for for blessing my life with Jeff and Aiden. This isn't a one week picture, but I think it's precious. Also, our camera is in the car and it's soooo hot out that I don't feel like going out to get it, so I'll post a new one soon!

2 comments:
Has it really been a week already?! That's amazing!! I'm so happy for you both Cara! You must be a wonderful mommy! Look forward to many more great pics/memories/lessons learned!! Congrats again!
What a cutie. Happy one-week birthday Aiden!!
Post a Comment