Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The love of our life


Today I sit here looking at Aiden and he looks like me at his age. Tomorrow I'm sure he'll look like Jeff. His looks change so much from day to day! I love this little boy so much. What did I do before he was here? I have no idea. I think he's been a part of our family for forever.
Today I went to my college and changed my starting day to the first Monday in October. Everything was just happening so fast and I wasn't prepared. I want to spend a few more weeks with Aiden, although I really won't be leaving him. I'll only be gone 3 hours in the morning, and while I'm gone he'll be with Jeff or my mom. I do want to make sure he's sleeping better through the night. This morning he didn't wake up till 5:30, and that's always a wonderful surprise, but but then he should be pretty much sleeping through the night. This means I'll be well rested and will be able to learn better. I just want to be able to relax and enjoy my time until I start school and not feel as if I'm being rushed until I crash into my seat and school. I can't wait to be done with all of this!
I must say in closing that I love the Boppy! Aiden loves it when I lay him in it. I got this picture right before he passed out again. He finds it very cozy, and there are so many uses for it. Thank you Boppy inventor!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Oh my gosh he DOES look like you here!! He is soo cute;) And YES the boppy, a WONDERFUL baby product. I remember when Landon was little and he'd always sit in it. It's good for so many things:)

Allon 'n Amber said...

I've been trying to leave you comments for so long but couldn't read the word verification...silly blogger!! I am so happy for you Cara!! You are truly blessed and I'm sure that you'll have no problem transitioning from the mommy-life to the student-life!! You'll do great!!