Friday, March 30, 2007

Hallelujah!



My hectic schedule is finally over! I had a crazy, hectic week, with check-offs for injections and all of the injection sites, and tracheostomy care. I had my clinical, a test, a quiz, and today was my final. I scored high enough to make the Dean's List for the quarter, so I was very excited and relieved. Now I'll have a 12 hour clinical day on Tues and class on Wednesday and Thursday. That gives me so much more time to relax and be home and get a lot of things done. It's such a good feeling to have that 5 day schedule over with!

Aiden is now crawling. He crawled to my dad last night, and let me just say that my dad is his most favorite person. He could just sit on my dad's lap all day and be as content as could be. Jeff dropped Aiden off to school to me today b/c I was out early since I only had my final. He had so many women passing him around giving him attention...he was in heaven! He's the friendliest little guy. He's never met a person he didn't like. He'll go to anybody and laugh with them and chat about his day. He's so personable. I love watching his personality come out. I just love being a mommy, period! He is my life long dream come true.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Randi said...

GO Aiden!! Way To Go:) I'm so proud of you;)

Enjoy your more relaxed schedule, I know your ready for it:)

Have a GREAT weekend!

Allon 'n Amber said...

That's awesome Cara!! You are doing so great in school!! What a woman!!

And big congrats on Aiden hitting another milestone!! Awesome! He's so big and so handsome! What a heartbreaker!!

Anonymous said...

Oh man...he is mobile!!! Wow...can it be already. So awesome that he is so social. He is such a darn cutie I am sure he can charm just about anyone. Love the pictures.