It's a big, big world!
Aiden and his favorite song!
Add to My Profile | More Videos
I need to start adding more videos for the grandparents and family out of state, so here I go. It's so much easier to make a video with the digital camera and then put it on here istead of trying to hook up the video camera and getting all of the wires confused.
Aiden loves the show, It's a Big,Big World on PBS, and this song at the end gets him every time. He freezes right where he is and starts doing this little dance. We've noticed lately that he's starting to dance to music and it's so funny!It's was hard to not laugh out loud while filming him. We wanted to, but then he would have gotten distracted and stopped. I hope you enjoy it Grandpa and Grandma Delehoy!
I'll write more later. I have TONS of studying to do. I have my clinical Tuesday, and I have to do my first med pass. The injections won't be so bad because I've given insulin injections already, but I have to learn the 21 or 22 meds my patient is on. We can't pass a med if we don't know what it is and why we're giving it. Wish me luck!

1 comment:
Too Cute :)I love how he keeps looking over at you during the video. That is a cool show, I think I do the same thing when I watch it ;) Hehe...He's too much Cara, too much!! He is at such a fun age right now, eat it all up!! I want a video of him crawling, I love it! Keep it coming Aiden :)
Post a Comment