Saturday, December 03, 2005

A kiss goonight from one whose love is true, that's the kind of day I wish for you....




Today is my birthday and I am the big 24. It's hard to believe that I'm 24 because I still feel like I'm 16. Jeff told me it's ok to be 24 because I still act like I'm 16. That could be good or bad, I'm not sure. I'll take it as a compliment. Today has been a great day so far. My mom and dad came here to Findlay so we could go out to eat for my birthday before Jeff went to work. We went to Hacienda, my favorite Mexican place here in town. Then we came back to our house to have my cake and some ice cream. After Jeff left for work my mom and I went to Kohl's to do a little shopping. I spent my birthday money and I bought a couple pairs of pants and some sweaters for this winter. It felt good to shop like that b/c I haven't in a long time and anyone who knows me knows that I could shop for days on end!! Now I"m home and I'm lonely without my honey on my birthday. So, I've just been catching up on the shows I Tivo'd. My Maggie is here too to keep me company :) I'll head on out for now. I love you all! Goodnight!

2 comments:

Allon 'n Amber said...

Happy Birthday Cara!!! Yeah...24!! That's so exciting and I love the cake, it is so cute!! I understand the whole age thing completely...I just had my b-day and all I could think of is that I'm close to 30 and still feel like 18!! So weird! Love the pic of you and your honey!! Such a cute couple! Hope you had a great day!!

Randi said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you miss Cara Rae! Hope you had a wonderful weekend with your cute little maggie-ma-goo, and your sweet handsome hubby! My mother -in-law would have LOVED your cake! Cute pics too!