Baby, baby, and more baby!
I can't stop myself. Everyday I'm looking at baby stuff. Since we have the furniture all picked out, I haven't looked at that. But, I'm constantly looking at bedding, clothes, travel systems, high chairs. When I'm not looking at baby products, I'm reading about pregnancy: Ivillage, blogs of new mommies, blogs of other pregnant women, pregnancy websites....Do I need help? I feel like I'm obsessive. I feel like I can't learn enough about everything. I'm definitely loving this pregnancy thing! I just can't wait to see this baby who is a little bit of me and a little bit of Jeff :) God has truly blessed our life. I now have the husband I always wanted and a baby on the way. My life right now is my life long dream come true. I'm loving every minute!

3 comments:
One of my best friends found out last week that she's pregnant (with her 1st also), and she says she feels like she's now part of some society where all you do is read and dream about pregnancy and babies.
Enjoy this time - it's so precious. (((hugs)))
Hey Darling... it's very exciting your going through all of this...Brian and I are so happy for you and Jeff. It is a blessing from God, and one to treasure. Having a child is the best thing ever!!
You and me both!!! I feel like I AM obsessed with pregnancy and babies! I just want to know EVERYTHING :-) I think that we are better off this way though, 'cause then if something "unexpected" happens, at least we'll know a little about what's happening since we are research fiends! I'm so happy for you too Cara! I know what you mean about your husband and baby. I never thought I could be this happy :-)
Post a Comment