A beautiful day in the neighborhood!
Today was the most gorgeous day we've seen in a long time! It was almost 70 degrees, and it was so sunny! So many people were out today. The park was full of little kids playing :) I hope today is a sign of what's to come! I'm definitely ready for this Spring weather.
I must say that I've been so exhausted all week. I could sleep all day long. Well, I just read that about this time, the baby is going through a growth spurt and that's what gives you fatigue. I had never thought about that before. It's good to know this little one is growing! That just means it's getting closer to the time it will be here with us.
I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow, and Im so excited. I never thought I would be excited to go to the Dr., but I love hearing that heartbeat. And I'll get to see if I've gained anything yet. I know the midwife told me not to worry about losing weight as long as I'm keeping food down, but it still worries me. I just want to know for sure that the baby is getting everything it needs. 27 days and we find out the sex! It seems like it's taken forever to get to this point! Now we're under 4 weeks, and I'm feeling better :) I just want to be able to call is Ava or Aidan. I love this baby so much I don't even know how to describe it, and I haven't even seen it or heard it yet. I told Jeff that if my lips could reach, I'd go right through my belly and kiss it. He was all....Wow, that's really disgusting....No it's not, it's love! I just want it to know how much I love it already!
I hope all of you have beautiful weather today and got to enjoy it! Spring is here! I'll talk to y'all later! Bye!

3 comments:
Oh how exciting to think that you are that close to knowing what you are having!! So cool!! Glad you got some rest today...kindof rough to do when it's that pretty outside, huh?! Big hugs to you and belly rubs to the little one!!
Having a baby makes you such a more better person doesn't it!? Love you!
Hehe I like your hubbies comment on that being disgusting! I think it's adorable :-) I really want to kiss my belly since it's the closest I can get right now!
Post a Comment