Thursday, March 23, 2006

There's nothing like the smell of Pine-Sol at the end of the day

I've had a busy day today and I actually got a lot accomplished....even though I took a long break to talk to Randi on the phone. Everything is mopped and scrubbed down and washed and I love it. I love sitting in a freshly cleaned house.

I must say that it's driving me insane not knowing what this baby is. I just want to buy a rattle, an outfit, booties......something blue or pink! I have 34 days to go. I'm sure it will be here before I know it, but as of right now it can't come soon enough. I just keep telling myself that atleast it'll be big enough to where there will be no doubt about what it is. Till then I guess I'll just try to be as patient as possible.

My life is very uneventful right now guys. I'm sorry. One of these days I'll have some exciting posts. I love you all, and I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

Randi said...

Ahhh! Pine-sol! Your making my heart melt! Nothing better than sitting in a freah clean house! You make me want to mop!

Anonymous said...

I love cleaning. It's therapy for me. Ahh, savor those days when you can scrub away to your hearts content - now I get to do it in between nursing and napping.

What do you think you're having? I knew the very beginning I was having a boy. It just fit. Just wondering if you have any ideas on what you've got cookin' in there...