Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Aidan's New Nursery Look...


Life has been so uneventful lately. I wish I had exciting stories of adventure, but I don't :( Life has been great though. Everyday I feel like I'm consumed with this baby boy and planning and getting things ready for him. I love this little man so much. I must say though that I'm getting to the point where I'm ready to be done. The few months were great when I had every ounce of my energy and I didn't have to pee all the time and I was sleeping all night long. Now I'm up atleast 3 times a night. The aches and pains are starting. I'm back to needing a small nap everyday just to keep me going. It's amazing how much these little ones drain you while they're in your belly. Even though I'm getting tired, I do still love this whole process. I love feeling him move around. I love it when Jeff can feel him. It's amazing to me what God designed the female body to do. I mean, we bring new life into this world. It's the best feeling in this world. Jeff and I have decided to change his room to what you see above. He spent all of his summers in Colorado at his parents' cabin there. It's very boyish and different. I've never seen anything like it. In his room we have a knotty pine wall that we can't take down, so I think this will go well with that and look like it's supposed to be there. My mom is coming over Thursday to paint the trim in the room. I'm trying to think of what I want to use. We bought a dark blue, but I think a dark chocolate brown would look nice too...I'll figure something out. I just want to make sure his room looks perfect! I can't wait till he's here.

I need to go for now. I send my love to you all!
xoxox

1 comment:

RD Momma said...

I love, love, love the design you chose! So cute!!!!