Stormy Weather....
Today has been a yucky day. We've had horrible thunderstorms passing through all day, which should have been a clue to how the rest of my day would be going. I got a call from the nurse at my Dr's office telling me that I failed my 1 hour glucose test :( Now I have to call in the morning and they'll schedule my 3 hour test. This just stinks b/c I've taken such good care of myself. I know it's good to know if you have it so you can control it and make it a healthier situation for you and your baby, but it's just sad. So, I guess it's back to the Y on a consistent basis for me and healthy eating no matter what. I'm just floored b/c when I was at my mom's Monday I had her check my sugar. I had eaten a good meal b/c my dad bbq'd and I had vanilla ice cream with my mom's homemade chocolate sauce and she took my sugar and it was 119, which is normal. I don't know how it was 163 after I had that drink. Oh well, I guess I'll just fast and see what happens. My mom thinks it'll all turn out ok after fasting for the next test. I don't know why I didn't have to for the one I just had, but they told me not to. So, please pray for me. I just want to be happy and healthy the rest of this pregnancy. I don't want to be sad, but more importantly....I don't want any serious complications. I just want Aidan and myself to be healthy!
The rest of my day was great though. I had a fitting for my dress again for the wedding I'm in June 10th, and it's perfect! She did a wonderful job! I bought some cute silver shoes to go with my dress too. They're real sparkly!....After the dress fitting I went out with my friend Lisa and a few of her friends. We went out to eat. It was just a nice, relaxing time with the girls. Lisa is getting married in Sat. and I'm so excited for her. God has blessed her with such a wonderful man. I'm glad they found eachother. My mom said....remember all those lunches you two used to have and you thought you were going to be old maids?.....I know, we were silly. Now we both have wonderful men, and I must say I thank God for mine everyday. She's going to be a beautiful bride. I can't wait to share in her special day :)
I need to warm up some stuff for Jeff b/c he'll be home soon. Nighty-night everyone! Sleep tight.

1 comment:
Like Candace said, I had to fast for mine too, so maybe that's the problem. I'm sure it will work out, don't let it stress you out. Your doing all you can do. Sometimes they mess up on tests. Plus remember me how my Thyrod was messed up and it was just a pregnancy thing. After I had Landon, the Thyrod problem went away.
Post a Comment