Here are the long awaited belly pics. Here I am at 32 weeks and 56 days to go! I can't wait to see my baby!
Yay!!! Finally Belly Pics!! You look AWESOME!
That has to be the cutest thing ever Cara!! I love your bump...it is just too adorable! Time flies doesn't it....he'll be out soon!!
Cara you look so great!!!!
So cute! I love all the pics :-) Are you finding it hard to keep shirts over your belly? I finally bought those men's white undertanks to wear underneath! LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yay!!! Finally Belly Pics!! You look AWESOME!
That has to be the cutest thing ever Cara!! I love your bump...it is just too adorable! Time flies doesn't it....he'll be out soon!!
Cara you look so great!!!!
So cute! I love all the pics :-) Are you finding it hard to keep shirts over your belly? I finally bought those men's white undertanks to wear underneath! LOL
Post a Comment