Thank you :)
Thank you ladies for your positive comments :) I really appreciate it. I know I'll be ok. It was just a shock to me to hear bad results. I guess everything is under control though since I've had good readings when my mom checks my sugar, so I shouldn't worry. I still don't have my appointments set yet to see the dietician or the diabetes specialist, but today I took on a new attitude while I was at work. I've decided that it will be good for me to see these people and get more tips and advice and direction. I know now that it's something I"ll definitely have to keep up with after he's here too. Diabetes does run in my family, so I need to be careful. It's better I be a healthy nut now rather than when it's too late and I'm doing damage control. So, I'll have to stick to diet and exercise forever. All I have to say is....I'd better look like Halle Berry when I'm in the condition I should be in! Amber, you're like the Queen of Fitness and you look so great. I wish you were here to coach me :) I can do this though. I just have to stay confident and positive.
I can't believe that today is the start of trimester 3....wow, where has the time gone? Our little sweet pea will be here soon! I was just telling Randi that just thinking about seeing him and holding him brings tears to my eyes. My heart is just so full of love for him already. I can't wait to meet my son. I really can't wait to see who he looks like. A client of mine said tonight....Isn't Jeff blonde?....Yes he is....Wow, who is he going to look like?....Beats me, but I'm sure he'll be the most handsome little man in town!
Well, I'm off! I work early tomorrow, so I'll get off at 3. I will then go to a bridal shower and then spend the rest of the night with my wonderful husband. I enjoy that time with him b/c during the week I don't always get to see him as much as I would like with his work schedule. I love him :) I hope he knows that I do even when I wake up grouchy.....like today. Have a wonderful weekend everyone. Love!

4 comments:
Yes Amber would be a great coach and she does look awesome;) I have a feeling that you'll be just fine. You caught this thing early and you'll work hard to keep it under control. You will do it for you and Aidan. The key is to stay confident and positive, like you said. And there are so many woman who have this and they control it and have a wonderful healthy lifestyle and pregnancy. And yes the love you feel even today for Aidan will grow a Billion times more when you see, smell, and touch him. Children are the GREATEST gift from God. You are blessed, as we all are who get to share it with you:)
Cara...you brought tears to my eyes when you were talking about your love for Aidan already!! It's just so beautiful how God has created mothers with so much love....just made me want to give you a big ole hug!! He is going to have the greatest mommy!! I feel so blessed to be able to watch your journey. Can't wait to see what Aidan looks like!! I have so much faith in you Cara...and I do think you already look like Halle, but a even better version!! Starting your lifestyle change now is so great and will be easy to keep it going even after Aidan comes!! And I'm always here for you if you need a pick me up, tip, support..free of charge just for you!! Big hugs!!!
Being a health nut is a great idea, and not just for pregnancy :-) Imagine, you are going to have to chase after a 2 year old soon so you'll need to be in shape for that :-) Does Jeff have blue eyes? If Aidan has your coloring and Jeff's eyes ooooooh soooo adorable! Everything will be great Cara. You are going to be such a great mommy!
I just thinking about him brings tears to your eyes, just wait until you finally hold him - you'll be a sobbing mess, but it's okay, that's fun to look back on :)
Post a Comment