Look at those cute little legs! He's too cute Cara! I can't wait to hold him and love on him;)
He is so tiny!! I love the little wrinkles...oh, I could just kiss him all day!! Beautiful honey!!
He looks so cute Cara! I am so glad that he is healthy and strong! Can't wait to see more pictures. You and Randi are both making me broody with your sweet baby pics :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Look at those cute little legs! He's too cute Cara! I can't wait to hold him and love on him;)
He is so tiny!! I love the little wrinkles...oh, I could just kiss him all day!! Beautiful honey!!
He looks so cute Cara! I am so glad that he is healthy and strong! Can't wait to see more pictures. You and Randi are both making me broody with your sweet baby pics :o)
Post a Comment