Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy 1 month, Aiden!


"Oh mom! Why do you take my picture so much?!" I tried so hard to get a happy picture of Aiden on his 1 month birthday, but he just wasn't in a happy mood I guess. It's so funny, this Mickey Mouse is bigger than him. It's much easier to tell when it's all stretched out.
I can't believe it's been a month already. Just this first month has flown by! It has been the best monthe ever though. I love him so much I can't stand it! Being a mom is the best thing in the world. It's everything I thought it would be and so much more. The transition has been easy, which I'm thankful for. I honestly have no complaints or frustrations. I've just enjoyed every second of having Aiden around. He's starting to respnd to us when we talk to him. He's starting to smile and he'll be coo'ing any day now, I know it. Anyway, Happy 1 month my big, strong boy! Mommy loves you bunches!

4 comments:

Randi said...

LOL! What a CUTE picture!! He's not in the mood to hang with Mickey:) Happy 1 month Aiden;) Your getting so big! Hugs and Kisses:)

KellyLee said...

Cara...that picture is fantastic. What an expression! He is looking so big and strong! Your words are inspiring as you describe motherhood and I only pray that Chloe is as easy as Aiden has seemed to be. Happy 1 month!

Randi said...

I can't stop coming back to this picture, I showed Bri this morning, he said that it was the BEST picture ever. We both just Luuuvvv that face he is making!! So cute, I want to make it my computer wallpaper;) I could kiss him right on that little frown! (he looks like Auntie Randi in the morning,when she hasn't had her coffee yet)

Anonymous said...

Happy one month Aiden!!! He's so cute Cara - kiss that face all the time!!