Is it just me or does he have Jeff's serious frown?

Aiden is definitely his dad's son. He has Jeff's serious expression on his face all the time :) I just wanted to brag about my boy for a minute. He is such a good baby! He's very laid back, and a great sleeper for being a newborn. He's up 2 or 3 times a night just long enough to eat and be changed and then he's right back out. It's also great that Jeff and I are able to go right back to sleep. He's just been so good to us! He is a great eater too! He's up to 2 and a half ounces, which is more than they said he'd be eating by now. So, he's a very healthy boy with his dad's appetite. That's a good thing too b/c we need him to grow big and strong. When I say he's a good baby I truly mean he's a good baby, and we're so thankful for him!!
Grandma and Grandpa Delehoy are coming tomorrow evening to stay for a while and get to know their grandson, so I must get going to finish getting a few last minute things done. I'm so excited for them to see him! I know they'll just eat him up!

3 comments:
Oh he is so serious!! I love it!! The g'parents are going to eat him up...and hopefully you can get a little break!! Enjoy your company honey!!
He's so precious Cara! Have fun with the grandparents, and make sure to take some time for you while they're available to watch him!!
He is so gorgeous Cara, you are so blessed that you have a good little lad, I'm so hapy for you both :o)
Post a Comment