skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I"ll never forget where I was when I heard the news. I was in beauty school and I had run across the street to get a morning snack. The ladies working in the bake shop had the radio on and I was listening while I was in line. Everything I was hearing sounded like some kind of made up story, and I wasn't sure what to think. I went back to school and told Randi and her mom and then we had an instructor turn our radio till we found the coverage, and we realized it was all very real. Such a tragic day! I watched the Primetime special on Thurs with all of the 4 and 5 year olds whose dads died that day and I bawled my eyes out through the whole thing. It is amazing though that the legacy of those brave men will live on in their children.
No comments:
Post a Comment