Well, I have beta blogger now and I just wanted to let those of you with blogspot know that I'm still faithfully reading your blogs....I cannot comment though b/c I have the new version and it won't let me. It says I'll be able to comment on any blog soon though. I feel bad b/c there's one mom with a blog I really want to talk to b/c we're having the same breastfeeding issues and I want her to know she's not alone and I'm going through the same thing :( This is frustrating!

1 comment:
How does one get stuck in beta blogger and what is it? I hope mine doesn't do that!!?? Does your fellow blogger mommy have email you can drop her a line? I hope it fixes itself or you figure out how to do it:( Nothing worse than your blog acting up! Love ya!
Post a Comment