Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My little pumpkin head!


Colorado is so beautiful this time of year. The mountains are covered with snow and the air is crisp! I'm having fun here on vacation. It's so good to see friends and family that you love so much. Tomorrow Jeff flies in and I can't wait. I miss him so much! Although I'm having a lot of fun, I don't think I'll leave before he does again. It's so weird not having him around to tell me his cheesy jokes and to sing like Bing Crosby. It's hard being without your best friend. I'm glad Maggie is with me though. She's sleeping with me at night and that helps me to not feel so lonely. Today I'm going to spend the day with Lesley and try on Bridesmaid dresses for her wedding then we'll do some shopping and eating. I just want to say that I've known her for almost 11 years and she's been a wonderful friend. We've been through so much together! So Lesley, thank you for the wonderful friendship you've given me. Everytime I call you or see you, it's like I never left :) Well, I must head on out to get ready for my day. I will take a lot of pictures the next few days I'm here so everyone can see how beautiful it is here. Have a wonderful day everyone! ... and isn't Maggie so cute in her pumpkin costume?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sentinel hurricane blog
This is a minute-by-minute account of developments in Central Florida. Click on a subject in the category archives below for information segmented by county or topic.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to private road construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like private road construction!

Randi said...

Oh Maggie Pie you cute thing! I can barely see you, if not for your little pink tongue I wouldn't know which end was what! I want to squeeze you and kiss your little nose!

Lowry said...

Cute wittle puppy. I really love puppies and kitties!