Congratualtions Randi and Brian!
I just wanted to wish Randi and Brian my congratualtions! Their little Landon is here! She called me and you could hear in her voice that she was just beaming. I am so excited for them now that their baby boy is here! What a wonderful day for them!

3 comments:
Hey Cara!! Thanks for the update. I hate being at work during a great time like this!!! So did she go naturally or c-section?! What time did she have him...size, ect...? So exciting!! Just think you are next!!! Congrats to you too again!!
I don't want to say too much b/c I don't want to take away from her telling it at all, but Landon was 8 lbs 1oz, 21 inches long I think. There maybe be a half in there, I"m not sure. She did have him naturally, but she had him so fast that there was no time for the epidural. She was induced at 5 and had him just before 10 this morning. I'm so proud of her for doing such a great job!
Thanks babe!!! You aren't taking away from her telling it...don't worry!! I appreciate you letting me know what's up!! Couldn't wait for after work to call...wanted to know ASAP, so thanks!!!
Post a Comment