Just a few little thoughts for the night, nothing major....
School was great today. I must say that college is good for the self-esteem, and not for the reasons you're probably thinking. I've talked to several girls in my classes and they're chocked I'm 24. They're all....wow, you look like you're my age. So, I ask them how old they are and they say 18 or 19! That makes me feel great b/c somedays I feel as if I look 34. Thank you to those girls who have said that! I feel young again! I'm pretty sure I did well onmy math test today. We were all a little upset though b/c it was completely different from what we went over in class and what we did in our homework. Oh well, I'm pretty sure I did well! It's pretty simple math so far.
Let me just tell everyone that this baby is so spoiled already. Fri. night my mom came by the mall to see the ultrasound pictures, and at the end of my shift she popped up again. What did she have with her? Presents for the baby! It's one inch long and has presents. She bought this cute little yellow bear that's so cute and a blanket that is the softest blanket I've ever felt in my life. I don't even know what the material is, but I would love to have a blanket made of it. I think it becomes more real everyday that this baby is coming. I can't wait to seee it and hold it and kiss its little face off everyday! This is a good time in our life right now. We have a lot of changes going on, but they're all great changes and I can't wait to see where this new journey takes us as a family :)

1 comment:
And it only gets better my dear!! I was just thinking about you this morning as I was feeding Landon, I could see me bringing you food at your house when your little one arrives! I can't wait!!! I'm already thinking about creative gift ideas and holding your little one, Girl or Boy this child will be beautiful!!! I'm so glad I get to experience this whole journey with you!!
Post a Comment