Our baby is on the way!

Well, this is what our baby is supposed to look like right now. I went to see Dr. Weingates this morning and the report is great! After he felt around he said that he thinks I'm about 10 weeks along, which is even more than I calculated. He said my bloodwork came back with excellent results. My blood pressure is great. My hormone count, sugar, protein, antibody, etc. is all great! That made me feel so much better. Now I don't have to worry about anything. I just need to keep eating healthy and start walking and I'll be ok. I'm definitely going to do all I can to only have healthy weight gain. My papers from the doctor said that anything you gain over 30 pounds you get to keep, so I need to be strict and healthy. I can't eat 2 double cheeseburgers and a large fry and a whole pizza like the pregnant girls I work with. I've only been hungry for healthy things. I think when you're pregnant your body lets you know what you need to be eating. I've had it easy up to this point, so I can't complain. I just know how blessed we are to be having this little one on the way and I'm so excited. I wonder everyday what kind of mother I'll be. I know I'll be oh so loving and affectionate, but I have a gut feeling I'll also be tough with my mom because there are just some things I refuse to put up with. I won't get into any detail about that, but I think it's good for kids to have definite rules and boundaries. I can't wait to see what our little one will look like! My friend Randi just had a baby and he is beautiful! He's the most precious baby and that just makes me even more excited to see our's :)
Tomorrow it's back to school for me and I'm actually excited. I never thought I would be excited about school, but I'm really enjoying it. Everything is very clear cut. You take only the courses you need and the teachers are great! They tell you everything you need to know. I think I'm just excited b/c it'll be such a good change for our life. I'm just ready to be around educated people. I think that's all to be said right there b/c if I elaborate on that then I could get myself into trouble.
I must go for now and do some reading. Hopefully on my next post I'll have a pic of our little baby! I'm so excited. I pray that everything goes well Fri and we only see good things! Talk to you all later!

No comments:
Post a Comment